Hello people,
We have moved to Saint Anthony where Kelby purchased a small dental practice. We are loving it here all except the part of no internet at our house, and all the neighbors have secured their wireless networks. Dang them! So here I am at the office using the internet with no pictures at my fingertips. Not that anybody cares, but I'll get back to posting soon, (like when the neighbor's give us their passwords).
Lots o' Love,
The Olsons
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
wow. congratulations! maybe someday (like five years from now) i'll be as grown up as you are.
I care, I care! I'm sorry I never called you back the other day. I totally spaced it and remembered last night when I couldn't sleep. How does that make you feel that I think of you at night? Maybe I shouldn't post things like that on your blog but I don't really care. :) Hope you guys are doing well. Hope Ian behaves himself. We'll talk soon!
Ooh, nice! I'm so glad you have a place and a practice to call your own. Of course, I have never heard of this city you live in, so I guess I'll have to google it!
yay! that's so exciting :) And yes, I care! I've been checking your blog every week waiting for an update! So did you guys buy a house there in St. Anthony? We'll have to come visit sometime. I'm so happy for you guys. Glad everything is working out!
its about time. I'm sure you are enjoying your own space. Hope there's room for us cause we're movin in!
Congrats! That's really exciting... good luck getting everything settled!
Post a Comment