So we went to UT & ID, (March 12-March 24th). This is us having fun...... Kelby met with some dental reps and interviewed with a dentist. What will happen is anybody's guess. I sure would like to know where I am packing my things to, but I suppose life isn't always so transparent. Ask me in a year and I'll let you know how it went.
Then when we came back and after about a week we ran off to an indoor waterpark with the Cowdens. The boys loved it! Taylor was a waterslide maniac. Ian was a kids slide expert. We sent him down a bigger slide once, but that was enough to scare the pants off him so we had to stop. Poor scared thing and his parents laughed....oh dear. My favorite part was riding the tube slide with Taylor while he laughed uncontrollably all the way down.
Next Kelby and I raced off to the dental formal. We had a blast! The restaurant was positioned in the Indian's stadium overlooking the field. I think I could handle being rich and eating my lunch there while I watched the game. We had one of the best tables in the house, plus we sat with Jon & Laura R. Very entertaining people. How lucky is that? And my friends all looked like hot babes.
After such a crazy weekend filled with waterslides and pretty dresses I was worn out! I came down with a nasty cold and have payed the price ever since. But I didn't let it keep me from videoing Kelby sleeping while Ian pestered him. A very funny video, but I can't post it because I value my life. Either that or I am afraid of what Kelby would post about me, (possibly a pic of me sleeping with my little eyecover). Just let it be said that the video is stinkin' hilarious.
Now this is just a few days ago and in the house so as you can see I had my camera. Our Ian is quite the kid. I heard him making some unusual noises and it turns out they were part of his effort to break free of the paper towel packaging before we caught him. Ahhh Ian, we are all knowing parents and you can't hide from us! At least not yet.....
And then he fell over and I felt so sorry for him that I took a picture before I helped him up and out. Classic parenting.
I must admit that I take an inordinate amount of sleeping pictures of my children. Aren't they so cute? Despite all that fighting intermingled with play at the end of the day they love each other.


2 comments:
We just barely missed each other in Utah. We went thru 22nd through the 29th! Let me know when you guys are moving I will be there again in June. I am praying you will be there. Take care. We miss you guys!
Sounds like you guys are having fun! It's too bad we missed seeing you when you were visiting the other week. Where are you guys thinking of moving to after school?
Post a Comment