Kelby and his chummies. Did you think Docs & Dentists were mature? Nope. I've heard the stories. (Jon is going to be a doc, oral surgeon to be precise). From left to right, Kevin, Kelby, Matt, & Jon.
Katie & her husband Steve. Katie was in Kelby's group.
Kelby & Jon. These two are the funniest ever, or should I say Jon is the funniest ever and Kelby doesn't mind going along for the ride.
The Tillmans & us. Kelby & Wes worked at lifebanc together harvesting tissue. They are the nicest people you will ever meet, and I mean the nicest. I'll miss lifebanc bashing with Kristen at the park. They also have the cutest kids. Lucy always has a purse full of something and looks just like her mom.
Kelby & Joe. First year study buddies. Joe is quite the funny guy. We'll miss you!
Me, Dana, and a friend. I can't always remember names because I am terrible like that. If anybody knows leave me a message and I'll fix this. Dana is one of my best friends. She is so positive and a go getter. She hates gossip. I love that in a person!Me & Brooke. Probably smiling because we have some run planned already, or maybe we just like each other!






No comments:
Post a Comment